Sunday, August 08, 2010

Tommy Emmanuel and galloping ideas!

Sing it with me......"don't know much about .............bloggery!!"  This world is new to me, though I've always loved to write.  I have a thousand ideas running around in my head for things I'd like to sew up and sell on Etsy, or on my own website!  I'm thinking of endless party banners and a lot of other things. 

The only other thing rolling around my head is the wonderful sound of Tommy Emmanuel!!  If you haven't heard of him, you NEED TO!!  All the best guitarists are saying he's the best that ever lived!  Here's a link of him doing "Classical Gas"....aw c'mon, it's only 4 minutes!!  You'll LOVE IT!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBEbYXa6Cik

Well, It's time to lasso up my brain for the night!  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Well, let's see if this works! Hi Tracy! Good job on the blog! We all knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I'm glad someone did!! I can hardly wait to get into some real creativity here! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how does this work? If I think of something that I think should be included on this blog, do I just send you a message saying as much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, Yes you can give me ideas on here, which will be publicly stated, or you can email me. I always love your ideas! :) love, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it: